Thursday 1 June 2017

Lesia Zgharda Design Team Call


Lesia Zgharda are manufacturers of beautiful stamps & they have are absolutely amazing range of stamp designs, you can check these here. I totally loved them & would love the opportunity to work with these!


I am active on the following social media - 

I am a card maker & decoupage artist. I love to make CAS cards, while enjoying coloring with various media.

Sharing some of my creations - 
Simple & elegant card with a kraft base, colored with copics.


Heat embossed stamping with the inlaid die cut technique.



A beautiful hydrangea colored with Chameleon pens.


Set of bookmarks (background with gansai tambi watercolors & images colored with copics)


Stamped image colored with peerless watercolors


Simple but elegant stamping combined with decoupage!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...